Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming keyboard or Joystick?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

Depends on what you have already. I got burnt with a gaming keyboard before, not worth the money. If you want to spend the money on an input device, spend it on a quality mouse. I recommend a Logitech G9X. I'm not sure if a joystick would enhance your experience by much, even in the jets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I bought an xbox360 pad for using in the jets, but I dont even bother using it. I just use the mouse. Buy Razer, get a mouse from them, they are amazing. Get online, dont buy things in Ireland, everything is generally much more expensive than it needs to be. Although Komplett are sometimes good on pricing. www.komplett.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Joystick - logitech 3d pro,

Gaming keyboards are overrated, I've the G15, and the only thing better on it than any standard Dell...is the keys have lights..

Advertisement