Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

certification of paperwork

Options
  • 11-01-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

i will be sending copies of two city and guilds certs in with my certified paperwork, for a mature application

having read through the cao handbook i was still unclear if i should just mention them of if i needed copies stamped by the school i attended to study for them, or if i should contact city & guilds for some cast iron proof of authenticity, so i decided to ring the cao just to make sure.

i phoned the cao to ask , eventually the phone was answered by a lady with a rather brusque manner who told me i could just forward an ordinary photocopy.

does anybody have any experience of this?. is this sufficient? or am i just being paranoid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

Yes as far as I know they only need the copies with the date of exams and grades. Don't send the originals they won't send them back to you. Check out page 11 on the hand book under section D. Remember the page numbers are at the bottom of each page. Don't go by the pdf page at the top........!!!!

Dj..........Good luck with it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Any school, VEC or other education agency can stamp them, its just to prove that they haven't been messed around with and are true copies.

Advertisement