Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature

Options
  • 11-01-2012 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A while ago I had a link in my signature to my blog and it was removed because there was referral links on my blog, however these have now been removed and I was wondering if I can place a link directly to my blog in my signature?

Currently my signature links to my blog's Facebook page, but if possible I would like to have a direct link to my blog.

Any and all help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, referral links are still explicitly banned:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1354

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Spear wrote: »
    No, referral links are still explicitly banned:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1354
    As stated in my first post referral links have been removed from my blog.

As the referral links have been removed from my blog can I place a direct link to my blog in my signature?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As stated in my first post referral links have been removed from my blog.

As the referral links have been removed from my blog can I place a direct link to my blog in my signature?

Your wording seemed to suggest you were referring to the signature being removed.

If the referral links are gone it should be okay to link to then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Spear wrote: »
    Your wording seemed to suggest you were referring to the signature being removed.

If the referral links are gone it should be okay to link to then.
    Apologies for that I didn't realise.

I'll add a link and hope for the best so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement