Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone keen for a Rathmines beers?

Options
  • 11-01-2012 8:15pm

The title says it all! Discuss! Time/place up for debate :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Not tomorrow/today maybe next week?

We should go somewhere else...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I work in Rathmines so I could swing by

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Zaharof

Next week good except friday. Copan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I could do Thursday, what about the new bar in Harold's Cross - McGowan's (beside the park)

I'm cool with whatever! Me and Zaharof are talking about getting together to run a table quiz in aid of the Harolds Cross Hospice so anyone keen on getting in on that should come along too! Of course it's not a planning committee, it's social night anyway! Would be good to catch up with some of you and see some new faces too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Ya sign me up for this assuming im around. Surely rodys/slatterys would be a better call than copan? At least initially.
    DM2012 drop me a pm if you are looking for a coffee or such, always good to meet new people

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Murphj7

Hey akk. Just moving to Dublin so I might call around if that is ok. Any date set yet?

Nothing solid yet... anyone got any preferences? I'm alright any time cept Tuesdays!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

This Thursday suits me if anyone fancies one/two

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Zaharof

MIN2511 wrote: »
    This Thursday suits me if anyone fancies one/two

Cool. Will scarper early though, fridays are a bit nuts at min. Venue?

• Advertisement

Wont be around Thursday, damn! If you guys go ahead have a great time. Will definitely make the next one.

Advertisement