Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice please on best contract plan

Options
  • 11-01-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

hi, I have always had a prepay phone, but would now like a phone capable of internet, with calls and emails tied in.
    won't be overly using internet, just web browsing no downloads. and again just checking emails max twice aday.
    ideally would want a bundle for 40 euro or less per month. with the supplier giving me a decent iphone or android.
    Any ideas of who has a bundle deal like that? tesco,3,voda, or 02?

Thanks in advance for suggestions and help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nondescriptuser

all of these are 24 month contracts.

emobile's offering costs about 55 euro ( 300 mins/300 texts(+webtexts) and 3gb of internet)
    and the iphone 4s 16gb is free

meteors is 45 euro (200mins/200 texts(+webtexts) and 5gb internet)
    and the iphone 4s 16gb is also free

On Three- for about 40Euro a month, you'll get 350 minutes of calls a month- and all you can eat data- which you can use to get 333 free texts as well using an app to send your text messages as webtexts.

they'll give you the iphone 4 16gb for free,
    or the iphone 4s 16gb for about 70 euro. (which would be similar to saying the Three deal is 43 euro per month with a free iPhone 4s 16gb).

I'll leave o2 and vodafone, and Android phones out of it, which is probably the way to go if you're looking for shorter contracts.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

spacekiwi wrote: »
    hi, I have always had a prepay phone, but would now like a phone capable of internet, with calls and emails tied in.
    won't be overly using internet, just web browsing no downloads. and again just checking emails max twice aday.
    ideally would want a bundle for 40 euro or less per month. with the supplier giving me a decent iphone or android.
    Any ideas of who has a bundle deal like that? tesco,3,voda, or 02?

Thanks in advance for suggestions and help.

You can get a droid with Meteor for 50 odd a month and get 400mins, 400 texts, 2gb data and free meteor to meteor calls and texts. 18 month contract.

You can get quite a few phones for or close to free. If you buy it online you can get it for 40.66 per month, but some stores can match that price. The one I work for can. :D

Just depends on what exactly what phone you'd be interested in.

Advertisement