Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T7+ Tank Weakspots and where to aim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ftt_frank

Cheers thats very helpful. A few things I noticed after the .70 patch is when you are against an IS7 at close range, aim for his upper 'upper glacis' (close to where the hull an turret meet. I get a good chance of penetration using the 150mm e100 gun. Hope that helps someone.

A few other things, If you are faced against an angled e100, hit him above his front track cog (mudguard), you will track him and do damage. This is possible due to the e100's corners being rounded.

Maus drivers usually angle their hull, most of them dont angle their turret while reloading. Aim for the hole directly to the right of his mantle, i kills his gunner too.

A strategy that very little people use for fighting around corners is the following. I used it alot when using the vk4502 (due to its rear placed turret). Its where you reverse out from behind a corner at 70 degrees, covering your front hull while having the chance to fire a shot.

if you hit any armour where the angle exceeds 70ish degrees, its an automatic bounce. Use this strategy to get the enemy to fire first and miss.

PTS, (the clan rogash went to), use the space button alot when aiming in on a traget using arty. It helps speed up the aiming time. For example, say you are turning and zooming in on a specific target: 1st aim past the target, 2nd; when your arty turns to that hit the space button and proceed to aim. It's supposed to be the most efficient way :) I use it alot now and am very happy with it.

hopefully that helps someone in the clan ;)

Advertisement