Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snuff!! Where to buy?

Options
  • 11-01-2012 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

My Father-in-Law told me today that the tobacco shop in Academy St has closed down...:(

Very bad news for me as I buy it to send to my father. My husband's cousin mentioned a place in Mahon, but wasn't sure.

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

My Father-in-Law told me today that the tobacco shop in Academy St has closed down...:(

Very bad news for me as I buy it to send to my father. My husband's cousin mentioned a place in Mahon, but wasn't sure.

It was still open today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Ah - OK, I'll take a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trebormurf

Dennis & Mary in The Castle on Sth Main St will sort you out for snuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

There is a small shop next to the Raven Bar where my buddy got some about 2 weeks ago...which he then proceeded to mix in a cocktail and drink, but he still had it! :D

Sign in the window saying they are closing down on January 27th.

• Advertisement

evilivor wrote: »

Bummer, only place in Cork that sold decent and not so decent cigars afaik :pac:
    Wonder are they having a closing down sale??

OP, I believe The Harp Bar on Pouladuff Rd sells snuff, obviously the selection may not be too varied.

RoverJames wrote: »
    evilivor wrote: »

Bummer, only place in Cork that sold decent and not so decent cigars afaik :pac:
    Wonder are they having a closing down sale??.

They are.

Advertisement