Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair and Makeup in Donegal Town - Advice Needed

• 11-01-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

First time poster on this forum. I have a wedding in Lough Eske in Donegal in the summer and I am looking to find a salon that I can travel too not far from Lough Eske itself that does up styles and makeup, preferably using mac makeup.

Can anybody suggest a good salon in Donegal Town or where to find one online, not having much look with my googling.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SamanthaF

Whoops should I have posted this in the beauty thread - I just noticed the beauty thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

Hi Samantha, I was at a wedding there recently (its beautiful!) Its a little bit out from Donegal town and is surrounded by fields and such...So Donegal town is your best bet to search! I'm from Donegal but haven't lived there in 7 years, a friend is still living there and getting married later this year so I have asked her for advice as this is something she will also have researched for herself. I'll get to you as soon as she does :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

Ok so 'Angel Hair and Beauty' is the recommendation, 'the beautician is fab and Tara is a great hairdresser' her words. This is there no. (074)9723217 and the address is, Drimark Killybegs rd Donegal Town Co. Donegal. Its very close to the town, 2min drivein the direction of Killybegs. Enjoy the wedding!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SamanthaF

Thanks a million for that, I will give her a shout.

Samantha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 melissa dunne

Hi SamanthaF, Chez Shaz hair salon on quay st, donegal town is a fantastic place and i think they might go out to the hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭angie16ab

Agreed Chez Shaz hair salon is really good, ask for Christine!

For make up check out Karens Hair boutique and ask for Sara Kalima, shes amazing! The hairdresser there is also amazing, but he is moving to Australia next month so he wont be around in the summer...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SharonKelly14

I just want to commend the ladies that work in this Salon. I was up from Limerick to attend my brothers wedding and my friend recommended this salon for hair & makeup. Both Tara and beautician did a fantastic job on me. I have never looked better and got a great surprise when I got to look in the mirror. I was thrilled! I would rate these ladies 10 out of 10 and very reasonable. I will definitely return there when I have another wedding in Donegal. Sharon14:)

Advertisement