Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Set

Options
  • 11-01-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this is in the right forum or not.......

I have access to a 200year old Town House with very little done to it (actually maybe 2 or three of them) if someone wanted to make a film set, or a set for a video. South East area.

They will be available for the next couple of months if anyone is interested, just PM.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Moved from Films to Film Production. It's better suited here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I don't know if this is in the right forum or not.......

I have access to a 200year old Town House with very little done to it (actually maybe 2 or three of them) if someone wanted to make a film set, or a set for a video. South East area.

They will be available for the next couple of months if anyone is interested, just PM.

Any photos of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I don't, actually I never thought of that. I'll see what I can do.

Advertisement