Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath Street Market

Options
  • 11-01-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I'm getting the 1 bus from Dundalk to Dublin on Friday should be in the City Centre for just after 2, What time does Meath Street Market close at on a Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Do you mean this one here?

http://www.libertymarket.ie/Opening%20Hours.html

Opens Fridays from 10am t0 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fake clobber? :D It's all muck by the way.

Are you walking down or getting a bus from town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Fake clobber? :D It's all muck by the way.

Are you walking down or getting a bus from town?

Never :rolleyes:

Anyway think we'll get the luas from town?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHateMondays

Hey there, it's worth a look, depends on your taste though. Mainly new stuff in there. The traders are lovely people, very chatty. Get the Luas to James Hospital and walk along James Street, Thomas Street and finally getting onto Meath Street by turning right off Thomas Street. Are you into second hand shops? If so let me know as I know a lot of them around the city..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hey there, it's worth a look, depends on your taste though. Mainly new stuff in there. The traders are lovely people, very chatty. Get the Luas to James Hospital and walk along James Street, Thomas Street and finally getting onto Meath Street by turning right off Thomas Street. Are you into second hand shops? If so let me know as I know a lot of them around the city..

A quicker and cheaper way is to get off the Luas at Four Courts, cross the river and then stroll up Bridge Street, turn right at Cornmarket and then down Thomas Street and take the left for Meath Street.

Only been there the once now mind, didn't really see anything to catch the eye tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittyj

Hey, There is a great new market on Thomas Street called The Ferocious Mingle Market, its open thursday to sunday 11-6, not only does it have a good mix of stall but they have nice coffee shop and live music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

The 123 bus would bring you nearer to Meath St. than the Luas. Just get off the stop before Tescos in Thomas St. Then you are near the other Market in Thomas St. too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

kittyj wrote: »
    Hey, There is a great new market on Thomas Street called The Ferocious Mingle Market, its open thursday to sunday 11-6, not only does it have a good mix of stall but they have nice coffee shop and live music :)

Is that the place that sells the coddle?

Advertisement