Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APPLIED MATHS SOLUTIONS

• 11-01-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have recently set up the following moodle site as a resource for my 5th and 6th year applied maths students.

There are lots of solutions, mock papers, etc. Feel free to log in as a guest.
    go to

moodle.cbskilkenny.ie
    Click on APPLIED MATHS
    Click on Applied maths 5th and 6th years
    Click on Login as a guest.

Lots of material there and good links etc, but probably most importantly full written solutions to lots of papers. I hope there aren't any mistakes, but hey!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Orange juice

You are a life saver! My old teacher retired this year, lets just say the other one isn't the same, Thanks!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 appliedmaths

You are welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 4 francis55

Last year, I used the Applied Maths link on moodle.cbskilkenny.ie and found it very to be an invaluable resource. However, I can no longer login to the moddle as guest. Whenever I try to login as guest, I get asked to enter a password. Just wondering if there is an error on the web site or if it is now only available to CBS Kilkenny students?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

It asks for a password.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 francis55

I don't know the password for guest user or if there is a password for guests.

I've emailed the school about access to the moodle for guests but haven't received a reply from them. Guests didn't need a password whenI used the moodle last year. It was sufficient to click the 'login as guest' button.

Does anyone know if there is a password for guests and if so what it is?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm sure they won't want it bandied round the net if there is.

Did you try contacting the OP in this thread?

Advertisement