Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTouch 4 - Volume/Sound issues

• 11-01-2012 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Having a problem the past few months with my iTouch's sound. Basically when listing to music the volume all of a sudden drops.

E.G. If I have the sound on full it could suddenly drop but the volume bar is still shown as be to the max. Sometimes is can happen and last for two second and go back to normal and others it stays that way. The only was I was able to fix it was to reset it my iTouch back to it's original state.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Anyone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Maybe you've got Sound Check or Volume Limit turned on? Go to Settings -> iPod and make sure they're both off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Are you playing through headphones? It could be just a broken cable.

Or you might need a software update on the itouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Maybe you've got Sound Check or Volume Limit turned on? Go to Settings -> iPod and make sure they're both off.

Yep they are both off. Volume limit was always off but only before christmas did I turn off the sound check but there's no difference.
    Are you playing through headphones? It could be just a broken cable.

Or you might need a software update on the itouch.

Nope, not the headphones as it happens with my docking station as well.

Ipod is updated to iOS 5.0.1

Advertisement