Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomy Ireland Carlow Branch

Options
  • 12-01-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Carlow Branch of Astronomy Ireland is still going or who could I contact for this area.

Thanks
    Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mude1

pikaia wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if the Carlow Branch of Astronomy Ireland is still going or who could I contact for this area.

Thanks
    Brendan
    HI, carlow branch doesnt exist as far as i know...the watches that were held in Carlow by Gerry Moloney are now in Athy with myself, Dermot..see astronomy ireland site as there is a watch this Thursday night in Athy...regards

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭pikaia

Mude1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thanks
    Brendan
    HI, carlow branch doesnt exist as far as i know...the watches that were held in Carlow by Gerry Moloney are now in Athy with myself, Dermot..see astronomy ireland site as there is a watch this Thursday night in Athy...regards
    Thanks Dermot,
    Do you have to have your own telescope?

Thanks
    Brendan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mude1

Thanks Dermot,

Thanks
    Brendan.
    We normally have up to three scopes at the watches and some people bring their own so we can show how to use them properly. Regards

Thanks Dermot,
    Thanks
    Brendan.
    We normally have up to three scopes at the watches and some people bring their own so we can show how to use them properly. Regards

Thanks Dermot, I wiil see you tonight so..

Brendan.

Thanks Dermot,
    Thanks
    Brendan.
    Thanks Dermot, I wiil see you tonight so..
    Brendan.

Thanks for a brilliant night Dermot, how aften are these run?

Thanks
    Brendan

• Advertisement
Advertisement