Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Only - Any companies?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

To cut a long story short, will any of the major companies organise a J1 ex flights etc? So just the J1 paperwork etc.

The major reason is cost as a few friebds have noticed a major difference between their flight cost and that of the airlines, especially given the sales coming up very soon.

Lastly, am I too late applying? Just noticed the 1 to 5 months quoted in the sticky :(

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

ironclaw wrote: »
    To cut a long story short, will any of the major companies organise a J1 ex flights etc? So just the J1 paperwork etc.

The major reason is cost as a few friebds have noticed a major difference between their flight cost and that of the airlines, especially given the sales coming up very soon.

Lastly, am I too late applying? Just noticed the 1 to 5 months quoted in the sticky :(

Any advice?

Try talk to the IIC (Irish immigration Center) in Boston. I believe they do not deal with flights, just the paperwork.

Advertisement