Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

slurry charge

• 12-01-2012 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

How much is it for agitation and spreading in your area field around yard i dont want to know about you doing it your self thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

i charge 50 euro per hour spreading with 2500 gal tank and the same for mixing slurry the price of diesel gone through the roof

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

local lads charge that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭epfff

6480 wrote: »
    i charge 50 euro per hour spreading with 2500 gal tank and the same for mixing slurry the price of diesel gone through the roof
    26 per 2600 gallon tank no charge for mixing on average he would be getting wellover 2 tanks out in the hour so he is doing ok
    had another guy on to me last week promising to under cut if I changed.
    but I wont change because of good service
    but if he mentions price of diesal he will be laughted at and told lots of guys want contract

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭johnboy6930

epfff wrote: »
    26 per 2600 gallon tank no charge for mixing on average he would be getting wellover 2 tanks out in the hour so he is doing ok
    had another guy on to me last week promising to under cut if I changed.
    but I wont change because of good service
    but if he mentions price of diesal he will be laughted at and told lots of guys want contract

if the fields near the yard as he says he should at least get four out in a hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

150 an hour with pipe system, well worth it in my own opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

Before we started doing our own we were charged €100 per bay includes agitation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

iano93 wrote: »
    Before we started doing our own we were charged €100 per bay includes agitation

€1 per 100 gallons or €48 per hr inc. VAT

Advertisement