Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best set of earbud in-ear's?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

Just wondering can anyone offer any opinions on a really good set of earbud earphones. I'm not talking about the ear canal type as I just can't get used to them. They constantly fall out of my ears while walking and are uncomfortable. Just looking for a classic set of earbuds.

I've seen different recommendations for earphones but they always seem to be the ear canal types. Price isn't too big an issue. Just looking for a great quality set of earbuds that I can leave in my pocket and listen to on the go.

Without the sports clip also. There mainly for iPhone on the go listening and my Apple ones are on the way out.

Any recommendations are appreciated :)

Advertisement