Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin based Pop Punk band seeks Drummer

Options
  • 12-01-2012 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am currently looking for a drummer for a pop punk band based in South Dublin.

Influences included are: Blink182, The Wonder Years, New Found Glory, Sum41, Four Year Strong and more.

Over 18 preferred but were easy.

The band currently has: Singer, 2 Guitarists and a Bassist.

If you are interested please contact me through E-mail at brianfagan@live.ie, or just reply here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BrianF923

If you have replied to this via e-mail I will not be getting backto you as i am having problems accessing hotmail. So if you did reply [and are still interested] please let me know here and i will get back asap. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eamonn K

hey,
    im interested in joining the band but do you guys have any recordings of your music so i can listen to so ive a better understanding of how you sound
    i guess i should tell you a bit about myself...im 20 ive been playing drums for 8 years i play guitar too but drums are my first choice im also a dj/producer and sound engineer which could be useful down the line ;)

Advertisement