Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facial hair why only some ?

• 12-01-2012 2:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hey guys 21 year old guy only have hair on neck and up to chin line and abit on sides . I only need to shave about once a week anyway but even at this lenght no hair grows along cheeks . why is this and is there any way of makeing all the hair grow so it looks normal .

sory if bad description

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

My 56 year old brother has no neck beard. Go figure. We are all normal - stop stressing.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Don't worry about it, if i don't save atleast every second day I start to look homeless,

I guy I used to work with used to be able to go a week without shaving yet he was 6 years older then me.

Everyone is different :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 WastedSpace

Im a lot older and still never been able to grow a proper goatee :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

bk1991 wrote: »
    Hey guys 21 year old guy only have hair on neck and up to chin line and abit on sides . I only need to shave about once a week anyway but even at this lenght no hair grows along cheeks . why is this and is there any way of makeing all the hair grow so it looks normal .

sory if bad description

You're still quite young, so perhaps in a few years it will fill out. Then again it may not, such is the lottery of genetics. Just work with what you have! :)

Advertisement