Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone a Senakah (Seneca) fan?

• 12-01-2012 8:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Im not in Limerick anymore but got sent this on Facebook.

Well done on the video. Some lovely shots of Limerick that make me sort of (second) homesick.

Well ... maybe not the wire factory. But Dolans does.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

Pretty good tune and video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Just saw it last night. Really cool video!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 tof2006

Cool video.
    I think they are scheduled to play in Dolans in February for their album release.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Magnificent video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Very impressive video and not a bad song either but Limerick is the real star of this video.

edit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 robjhope

Yup,
    Apparently theres a gig in Dolans Warehouse on the 17th of February! Should be a great show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I remember giving their previous track "Clarity" a few spins on the radio a couple of years back - good to see they're still on the go and by the looks of it improving with age!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I remember giving their previous track "Clarity" a few spins on the radio a couple of years back - good to see they're still on the go and by the looks of it improving with age!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yeah that was really good! Will have to look out for when they are playing live.

Good video apart from the main guy's burn appearing on the left hand side of his face after he burned the right hand side. Also was in school the same time as the guy he nicks the phone off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Mc Love wrote: »
    Also was in school the same time as the guy he nicks the phone off

Brendan. Was in the same course as him in college, sound fella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Worked with Yvonne years ago, a really nice girl, and Seneca have always had that talent and catchy thing going on so best of luck to them, I hope they make it big.....

I bet Dolans gig next month sells out now that they've those rocky horror suspender type girls signed up now too!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Mc Love wrote: »
    Yeah that was really good! Will have to look out for when they are playing live.

Good video apart from the main guy's burn appearing on the left hand side of his face after he burned the right hand side.

That's a bit of an oversight alright!

Good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Just listening to them now for the first time and I must say they're very very good, can't believe I've never heard them before :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Raiser wrote: »
    Worked with Yvonne years ago, a really nice girl, and Seneca have always had that talent and catchy thing going on so best of luck to them, I hope they make it big.....

I bet Dolans gig next month sells out now that they've those rocky horror suspender type girls signed up now too!!!!

She was my irish teacher for a while!

Advertisement