Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moroccan oil shampoo

• 12-01-2012 9:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Anyone used this and would you recommend it? Ive fine hair so I'm worried it will make it greasy (although I use the oil and it's grand!)
    My friend swears by it but she has thick hair so not sure if it will suit me
    Anyone know if you can get samples anywhere? I know there is the travel kit but it's double the price of the shampoo!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Panda Lover

I bought the shampoo a while ago but I didn't find it amazing for the price. I'm normally a Kerastase shampoo girl and I find their shampoo goes a long way. The Moroccan Oil shampoo is in the same price bracket but you need a good bit more as it doesn't lather as well. I just didn't think it was as good as the Kerastase tbh. The oil is fantastic though.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Why not try the VO5 range with essential oils in it? theyre the pink and white bottles. I use the 'Gloss me Smoothly' one and I love it! I have fine, blonde hair which is really long.

I want to try the one for blonde hair too- there's a few types.

It's half price in Boots at the minute. I think some shampoos are overpriced and these arnt the cheapest ones but they wont break the bank.

Advertisement