Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of beer in belfast 2012

Options
  • 12-01-2012 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

could you tell me what i am looking at to pay for a beer or an ale on average in Belfast at present ? also i haven't being to Belfast before so could anyone recommend a local ale to try?

thanks,

Ger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Usually in or around £3.20 for a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

£3.60 in RBG next to the Park Inn Radisson just off Bedford St. Nicest beer iv had in long time. Stella, Becks Vier and Tennants are just super! Not that busy a bar though so can be quiet at times (midweek anyway)

Wetherspoons, Robinsons/fiddler, and Morrissons are nearby and have better atmosphere but pints only ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gerchambers27

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    £3.60 in RBG next to the Park Inn Radisson just off Bedford St. Nicest beer iv had in long time. Stella, Becks Vier and Tennants are just super! Not that busy a bar though so can be quiet at times (midweek anyway)

Wetherspoons, Robinsons/fiddler, and Morrissons are nearby and have better atmosphere but pints only ok.

Cheers for info any local ales you recommend me trying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Irelandsfinest

Best beers are the usual types, Guinness or Smithwicks, good pint deals go to auntie Annies on the Dublin road they sometimes do 4 pints of guinness for 10 quid, decent enough pints, the atmosphere is a bit stale but the staff are nice enough. <snip> city centre do good Guinness as well, the Crown the brasserie at the Europa. Best of all is Kellys cellars, a proper Irish bar. 3:20/3:40 for a pint in Kellys last i was in on Christmas eve 2011. Good staff good atmosphere nothing fake about it.

Mod edit: Be careful with the content of your posts please

Advertisement