Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pizza hut

Options
  • 12-01-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

anybody know what's happening at the pizza hut restaurant?its all boarded up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

heard franchise changed ownership or something a while back and no bills were been paid so landlord boarded up the place????

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Wimbago

Poor location tbh and the previous occupants had a rep for awful standard of food. Putting another pizza place in the same building seemed a bit short sighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 chopper84

Pizza huts gone from that location. The guys who owned the franchise never paid rent and I heard left unpaid bills all over town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

thanks God it was a ****e hole and the food was muck

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Bowlardo wrote: »
    thanks God it was a ****e hole and the food was muck

Had pizza from there about a week ago, I wasn't overly impressed. Dominos have changed their menu, grrrrr, so I'm back to Mizzoni again.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 PurpleP

Have to say, out of all the pizza brands in Kilkenny, Papa Johns is the best... Good offers, sooooo tasty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

PurpleP wrote: »
    Have to say, out of all the pizza brands in Kilkenny, Papa Johns is the best... Good offers, sooooo tasty :)

I wonder where you work???

ft9 wrote: »
    PurpleP wrote: »

I wonder where you work???

Not in Kilkenny atall to be honest, just had Papa Johns for the first time Saturday and I must admit I was impressed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I have never tried it myself, so I cannot comment, but I will try it and get back to you.

Any chance of a discount?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Y U make me wanna order pizza again tonight?

• Advertisement

I've just ordered Papa Johns, I hate you guys.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Comfort food ftw...

ft9 wrote: »
    I have never tried it myself, so I cannot comment, but I will try it and get back to you.

Any chance of a discount?

:) if I worked there no problem:)

Yeah, let me know your opinion, personally, I loved it:)

Comfort food ftw...

Got a meal for one and I'm stuffed, sauce actually tastes tomatoey. I was expecting the garlic bread to be a bit smaller, 7" pizza with a 12" garlic bread (I kid you not). €13.50 not bad.

Comfort food ftw...

Got a meal for one and I'm stuffed, sauce actually tastes tomatoey. I was expecting the garlic bread to be a bit smaller, 7" pizza with a 12" garlic bread (I kid you not). €13.50 not bad.

Seriously good value...!!!! Is the garlic bread like a pizza base ?? God I'm hungry now:D

Advertisement