Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries

Options
  • 12-01-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a repeat of a previous thread, but I couldn't find the answer on here!

Can anybody tell me if Irish Ferries allow ammunition to be carried via their Rosslare - Pembroke ferry. Plan on going to a clay shooting competition later in the Summer and want to know if I can bring my own shells with me.

Also any ideas on quantities allowed per vehicle as there will be 2 or 3 of us travelling together.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭kemen

no ammo allowed! was over last year an an ran in a wee spot of bother for not declaring guns on the way back!
    u could courier them over which will work out cheaper! shells are very expensive over there compared to here!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

You could just change the ferry to Stana, Line who allow 1000 round per vehicle on the Rosslare Fishgaurd route (and other routes, but not the fast ferry Dun Laoighre-Holyhead)

Declared of course :)

Regards

DB

Advertisement