Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vileness in the workplace

Options
  • 12-01-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

hello this has been building up for a number of months now , and decided to mention on bords ,

im sick of disgusting people,
    i work in A BIG COMPANY <<see mod note below>>, and subsequently have to share a bathroom with a lot of people ,now iv noticed maybe its a continential thing but i find that people are trimming there pubes in the bathrooms atleast everyday
    i dont mind that which takes some uinderstanding but the fact they dont clean up afterwards and leave it all around the bowl is just vile ,

id love to name and shame these peopl , anybody else no of any body who deserves to be named and shamed for similar expierences

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

OMG!! I have never heard of such a thing. I will think of this every time I see <<company name on branded item>>
    I work in a large building which houses several companies. There are communal toilets on each floor . All are vile. People seem to lack very basic toilet etiquette and have no shame. I wouldn't dream of using them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

If people were "grooming" themselves in the toilets in my job and I knew who they were I would have no problem naming and shaming them!!!! Thats rotten!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Ah christ on a bike!!! That is awfull.

I have a phantom crapper in my place, he leaves a big brown lad drowning and never flushes like he is proud of what he created. Also snots on the pubical ah sorry cubical walls and pee on the toilet seat......i dont even work on a building site!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

You should clamp them ! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

:o

they dont flush easily what can i say:confused::o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

they could at least brush into the drink,
    i dont want to have to sit on therr possible crab infected hair ,

Advertisement