Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to stay close to Morans on the Weir

Options
  • 12-01-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Just wondering would anyone know of somewhere close to (within walking or cycling distance anywho) Morans in Kilcolgan. I have been a few times just passing but would love to go for a weekend, would be looking for either bnb or self catering, hostel anything really once theres a shower and a loo.

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

There are loads of B&Bs along that road (and the road on the other side of the N18 there - Stradbally East), including Kilcolgan Castle if you have a large budget!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Would we be knowing the name of any of these by any chance. Sorry but tis easier said than done when you arent from the area..I know the Castle alright I have sent an email just to see how pricey they are.... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

PM sent :)

Thanking you...

whats the story with the Castle then. I tried to find an email address and they dont have one, tried to call them no answer or reply and I have tried there facebook page but you cant post anything or send them a message, all a bit daft.. Are they are haughty taughty or just pants with customers

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Milly33 wrote: »
    Thanking you...

whats the story with the Castle then. I tried to find an email address and they dont have one, tried to call them no answer or reply and I have tried there facebook page but you cant post anything or send them a message, all a bit daft.. Are they are haughty taughty or just pants with customers

Kilcolgan Castle doesn't have email - your best bet is to call them early evening.

Valerie

• Advertisement

I just spoke to Karen there loverly lady bit of a talker alrite but really nice.. Not too bad pricing now I have to say, she said it was more expensive it you were renting the entire place but for a castle it wasnt shocked...

Thanking for all the help, I shall start putting the plan into action

Advertisement