Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are THESE cables called?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

Could someone take a look at this and tell me what these wires are called, and if I can get them anywhere - I only need 3 and the seller is selling 6 and quite pricey too. My electrical store locally doesnt have them.
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280776309299

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Looks like standard speaker cable , buy it from an electrical retailer for about €1 per meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Looks like standard speaker cable , buy it from an electrical retailer for about €1 per meter.

agree
    just standard speaker cable
    they wont have the color coded connection ends though
    if you have them,just join the cable using standard 5amp strip connectors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Its the connectors at the end that are important, they are going to go into the back of a surround sound system that i bought cheap without the cables in harvey normans. So the connectors at the end are called what please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Samsung Electronics
    The Cubes
    Beacon South Quarter
    Sandyford
    Dublin
    Phone: 01 2933130

Part #: BN39-00315A(thats only for 1 lead though)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Thank you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement