Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New entrents and the SCWS

• 12-01-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to take over the family farm this year. We were never in the suckler welfare scheme but can a new entrent join the scheme how or is it completely closed off?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

bump

hi bog,

I tried last year 2010 as was away when scheme started but think it was only for those that got in for the first years and no new entrants, think no new entrants unless exceptional circumstances/force majeure crack was the line i got.... please someone correct me if i am wrong though

I think it is a great scheme though (better if it was E80!) but its E40 per cow for what we should be doing anyway, dehorning/creep/gradual weaning, so i missed it but really bugs me to hear i) í got out of that crack too much paperwork for what you get :eek:
    ii) i do nothing with them, handy money, never had a check:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

hmm. then how will a new entrent be able to join the new beef discussion groups then since membership of the SCWS is a must acording to yesterdays journal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/farmerschemespayments/sucklerherdswelfarescheme2008-2012/awrbs2010/

I see from the 'Application Form' listed above the following;

I/WE HEREBY APPLY TO BE ADMITTED (THREE-YEAR CONTRACT) TO THE ANIMAL WELFARE, RECORDING AND BREEDING SCHEME FOR SUCKLER HERDS
    CLOSING DATE 31 MARCH 2010

Advertisement