Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Springer dog

• 12-01-2012 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭

Springer dog for sale he will be 3 years of age in the Spring. Have shot over him the past 2 seasons and he is a good dog. I have him since a pup he will heel, sit, stay and retrieve on command. He is a good retriever and should make a good duck dog as he is a steady dog. Selling him due to having got a pup in the Summer from breeding that I was waiting on for a while and I don't have time at the minute for two with college. I am not looking for big money I just want him to go to a good working home. PM for more details.

DSCF2334.jpg

DSCF2338.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Wind and Wave

Im currently looking for a springer. What type of money are you looking at and what part of the country are you in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Shoot2kill

Could you PM me the details of the dog please. Breeding, price etc.

Thanks S2K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

Hey, Might be interested in the dog. what you looking for him and where abouts are ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

Lads just off the phone to a lad who I would say will take him but I will let ye know if I sell him or not. In the Wexford area. I will let ye know if he is still available tomorrow.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement