Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dympna

Options
  • 12-01-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

I realise this has been asked before but some of the threads are years old! Does anyone have experience of/a contact number for Dympna?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Bronaaagh wrote: »
    Hi all,

I realise this has been asked before but some of the threads are years old! Does anyone have experience of/a contact number for Dympna?

Number for Dympna: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Threads about Dympna featuring information on people's experiences:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60218393

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67486615

There are other threads on Dympna but they're filled with very little but requests for her number. Adding nothing useful to the threads..

Here's my own post about Dympna from September 2011:
    Dympna. I meant to post about her before. Yeah, very long wait - literally several months-long waiting list and, after seeing her, I understood why. Before I go into the details of the reading, first I have to say that I was impressed by how well organised the appointment was. I think it's Dympna's daughter who manages the appointments. She texted on some very clear, detailed directions to the location and, if I remember rightly, there was another text closer to the appointment time to remind me of it.

I had come across many stories about Dympna's unreliability and last-minute cancellation of appointments, but Dympna was there on time on the day.

She's warm, personable and chatty in a passing-small-talk way, yet she didn't faff around in getting stuck into the reading. A minute into it all, I was assured she was for real - I usually decide whether they're having me on or not within the first minute.

Dympna mentioned some very personal family details that were bothering me at that time and described the situation (which isn't too cut and dry) extremely well. Normally I'm averse to hearing things about family, but that stuff was on my mind then.

Dympna had a lot of info about my dead nan (mother's side) and a close friend of mine who had died only a couple of months before. She was completely on-target and the only questions she asked me were ones to confirm or deny the info she related. But not in that Colin Fry way, where that Paul Whitehouse lookalike eejit doggedly tries hit after hit.

She gave me a few predictions (short-term and long-term) as well, one of which (short-term one) has materialised. It's related to a change of role within the company I work for, and, in hindsight, Dympna described the type of tasks involved in it very well.

I was very impressed by the reading - which was about 35 minutes long - and I was glad that the glowing reviews about her on here didn't lead me down the garden path.

The only bad thing about Dympna is the cost, €80. I was thinking to myself (quite rightly), "You're some eejit to be considering forking out €80 for that," but she does deliver, to be fair. It's still too expensive though, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

Thanks for your help! The price IS steep but considering 3/5 of the psychics I've seen in my life have been complete crooks, she seems worth it. Have rung and left a voice message (phone was off)...hopefully I get a response!

Advertisement