Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

might sound stupid

Options
  • 12-01-2012 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

im off to perth 6th march. i got my whv last september,when i was 30. i turned 31 the next month,october.
    i know you have a year to activate the visa. does the fact i am now 31 impact on my arrival,even though i got my visa when i was 30?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

MikeMacca wrote: »
    im off to perth 6th march. i got my whv last september,when i was 30. i turned 31 the next month,october.
    i know you have a year to activate the visa. does the fact i am now 31 impact on my arrival,even though i got my visa when i was 30?

Don't worry your fine, with a whv you have till the last day of your 31st birthday. so as soon as you hit 32 you would be to late.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Age questioned added to FAQ.
    But yes you'll be fine, but if you want a 2nd you must apply for it before you hit 31
    (it can be granted after you turn 31, but must apply before that)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement