Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poerboat level 2 cert...

• 12-01-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Wishing to complete this in the next few weeks i would appreciate hands on reccomendations please,
    based in Nth East so anywhere from Warrenpoint to Bray,Unless someone elsewhere are exceptionaly good.
    Thks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Thanks TabNabs,i suppose what im looking for is people who have done the course with these guys and their personal experience,and if they felt they got value after being relieved of 300 yo yos ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

moonshadow wrote: »
    Thanks TabNabs,i suppose what im looking for is people who have done the course with these guys and their personal experience,and if they felt they got value after being relieved of 300 yo yos ;)

Try here you find some feedback http://www.facebook.com/powerboatschool

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I know people who have used Dave Garvey for own boat tuition and he comes highly recommended. I also know many people who use DL Powerboat School and they are regarded highly and as the standard source on the southside of Dublin. (I did my qualifications with a commercial college in the UK BTW)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ahun

I did mine with dmg on Malahide and found them very good, highly professional, and the course comprehensive. Well worth the money. Recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 sulux

Im also thinking of doing the powerboat 2 cert and if you (or anyone else reading this) happen do choose the one in Dun Laoghaire (and we can agree dates), let me know as the price comes down if you book as 2 or 3 people (€315pp or 2 persons €255pp, 3 persons €185pp)

Advertisement