Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor online store

Options
  • 12-01-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

I ordered a samsung phone off the Meteor online store just after christmas. It still has not arrived and i am getting nothing useful off their email or online support. I cannot find out where my phone is, if they have the order, even if they are recieving my emails. All i know is they have taken the money from my credit card.

DOes any one have any advice dealing with this shambles of a service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Have you called their customer care or sales line?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Initiate a chargeback procedure with your bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Contact them with the live chat or the twitter. Seems only way to get a proper answer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Had awful trouble with their customer service and online support over Christmas - their support is fairly poor and I'm not shooting from the hip after one bad experience - I rang their support 5 times and only on my last call did I talk to somebody who seemed to know what they were doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

I find the support guys on their forum very good:

http://forums.meteor.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement