Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand operated water pump

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi matt.is this what you are looking for,pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 matt1987p

PM sent ponddigger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi matt,this maybe is what you are looking for ,a old pump still working,with a 1 and half pipe conected to it ,to go into pond or stream:Dponddigger:D

Thanks for the pics lad ill send it on to the father and see what he says but i say he will take it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

you can get them in Germany new for about €40.00, postage might cost the same amount..

• Advertisement

Thanks i had looked them up online but rather buy it locally that going through the bother of buying online and shipment and that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 bartlguy

Try your local salvage yards to find one. just a thought

i think im sorted ponddigger has one going checking it out friday if not online i say or back on here

thanks for replys

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Woodsy-eile

CamperMan wrote: »
    you can get them in Germany new for about €40.00, postage might cost the same amount..

Any idea what website you might get these off in germany? Have found one in the UK alright but they havent gotten back to me! Any help would be appreciated! thanks

Advertisement