Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clairvoyants/Psychics in Galway?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

I realise it's probably a ridiculous request, but can anyone recommend a "reputable" clairvoyant or psychic in Galway? I've wanted to go for ages out of curiousity...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

The only two I know of is the lady that used to sit outside the Ulster Bank in Eyre Square, not sure if she still does. The other lady has a shop set up inside one of the towers in Eyre Square shopping centre opposite Mothercare I think.

Have no experience with either of them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tiramisu

Have been to both of the above and IMO they are useless. I went through a period in my life where I went to loads of them, both local and visiting in various hotels etc, and without exception everyone of them were absolutely rubbish. I went to a well known one from the UK, who I saw recently on TV promoting her book, and she was so bad that she gave me my money back, and I didn't even ask for a refund! I also went to another lady from NI, who according to the media was supposed to be amazing, and she also was pure rubbish.

I went to a lady in Tuam, who friends had gone to and found her to be amazing with the information, family names, etc- things she could not possibly have known, but she told me absolutely nothing and none of the information, names, events etc she gave were accurate.

Sorry to disappoint you but in my experience they are all frauds.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Tiramisu wrote: »
    Have been to both of the above and IMO they are useless. I went through a period in my life where I went to loads of them, both local and visiting in various hotels etc, and without exception everyone of them were absolutely rubbish. I went to a well known one from the UK, who I saw recently on TV promoting her book, and she was so bad that she gave me my money back, and I didn't even ask for a refund! I also went to another lady from NI, who according to the media was supposed to be amazing, and she also was pure rubbish.

I went to a lady in Tuam, who friends had gone to and found her to be amazing with the information, family names, etc- things she could not possibly have known, but she told me absolutely nothing and none of the information, names, events etc she gave were accurate.

Sorry to disappoint you but in my experience they are all frauds.

That's a bit disappointing, but thanks for the info. My Dad passed away in October and I've been really eager to visit one of these people since. Shame it seems to be such a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Rob30888 wrote: »
    That's a bit disappointing, but thanks for the info. My Dad passed away in October and I've been really eager to visit one of these people since. Shame it seems to be such a waste of time.

I'm sorry about your loss :( It depends what your looking for really for I went to see a guy I think Fergal in ballinsaloe (I think its Fergal!) a couple of months ago I enjoyed him as he was also read my cards I can't remember anything at much from our conversation as to be honest I turned into a complete mess when he mentioned someone close to me that has passed away! but felt strangely comforted by the whole experience

Advertisement