Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Application Information Evening

• 12-01-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭

Found this in my inbox today, thought Id share this for anyone who is interested. :)
    Hi Folks,

I wish to advise you that we will be providing information sessions and workshops next Tuesday the 17th and Wednesday 18th January 2012 at 6.00pm in Rooms T300 to T306 to cover the following topics in relation to applicants applying to the CAO for entry into year 1 in September 2012, and also for applicants who are eligible for advanced entry:

1. Finances/funding/grants
    2. CAO over view
    3. Details on support services
    4. CAO on line and Paper application.
    5. Mature Student Assessment
    6. FETAC - Bonus Points and Advanced Entry.
    7. Pathfinders.

There will also be a general Questions and Answers session. Staff will also provide a one-to-one for those who may not wish to participate in the group session.

All applicants i.e. Leaving Certificate, FETAC, mature, Pathfinders etc are most welcome.

If you are aware of any applicant in the any of the above categories, please encourage them to attend as it may be of benefit to them.

Kind regards

Any other questions, I would say just give the admissions office a bell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

That's good information there. It could be helpful for people alright.

Thank you,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement