Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Assault.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Apparently it's a chap that has a few dogs, three I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

deisedave wrote: »
    jo06555 wrote: »
    Any more news on what happened????? The man in question does hang around on the hill a lot during the summer days and from what I see id not be to surprised if it has a drug related twist to it , very strange nothing on wlr about it tho local news my b***ox .

What hill??? By any chance would he be a local drunk

Bull post ballybricken with a bottle of cider allways has his top off on a sunny day ........... in his 40s

longshanks wrote: »
    Apparently it's a chap that has a few dogs, three I think.
    Ha I was just thinking of doing this myself ;) those dogs will be off to jail if this man dies , wlr say man released last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Bull post allways has his top off on a sunny day ........... in his 40s

When I saw three dogs I knew exactly who it is lol Nice chap maybe it was in self defense or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Ha I was just thinking of doing this myself ;) those dogs will be off to jail if this man dies , wlr say man released last night

Anyone know who the victim is yet???

that chap with the dogs ur on about was allegedly stabbed in the leg a few months back by someone living in the vicinity of wellington street!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Warwick davis.:confused:

english actor starred in star wars, willow , harry potter. he's about 3foot 6

hence the little people reference

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

deisedave wrote: »
    When I saw three dogs I knew exactly who it is lol Nice chap maybe it was in self defense or something.

not sure how nice he is , he gave a chap i know a dig in the snot outside KFC for absolutely no reason a couple of months ago

SUNGOD wrote: »
    not sure how nice he is , he gave a chap i know a dig in the snot outside KFC for absolutely no reason a couple of months ago

Suppose people can be nice to some people and assholes to others. I am only saying from my experience :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The gentleman with the three dogs is far from a sound chap, he is actually a ****in headcase!

He can be harmless alot too of course but not one to be letting your guard down around anyway.I wonder if this was the same guy who hit him with the hammer when he was asleep a few weeks ago?

Went looking for him that night with a broken bottle of budweiser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Does he smell bad, like, all the time? Big beard?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

A spell in the army would do them all the world of good Billy wouldn't it?

great idea teach them to injure without a hammer:D

Icky Thump wrote: »
    great idea teach them to injure without a hammer:D

Exactly our scumbags are dangerous enough without giving them gun and hand to hand combat training :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Could someone pm me the names of the people please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Dan133269 wrote: »

why are you going to nail them;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Icky Thump wrote: »
    why are you going to nail them;)

Because they are very sexually attractive.

If you have not realised yet then u don't know the person id say .... as for the nice person idea I grew up with this man with 3 dog (s) in our area passing by us and mostly us being very wary of him as he was very unpredictable for us teens and while he may have had a chat with us he did sometimes start on us for no reason in which I believe fully the post of him hitting someone a slap outside kfc , this man in question also done 5 yr for breaking a prisoner out of a van on its way to cork prison years ago the freed man was found days later in a house on the glen if people remember????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

This came up before, people asking on thread to send a PM the name of people and we were given a wrap across the knuckles for letting it happen. So for an easier life, please don't be posting here asking for any form of description or for people to PM you with the information.

When/if his name is released, fire away but until such we cant touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

If the dogs didn't do it for you a name won't mean anything to you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

there was no name mentioned though sully, just a few mad dogs is all three to be exact

there was no name mentioned though sully, just a few mad dogs is all three to be exact

lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Mad dog? Is that Johnny adair fella down here now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kittymiss

my friend in wrh said the ballybriken substance abusers were out there every weekend with this and dat slashed or whacked, anyone read the story midweek about some guys ear been bitten off and been mailed back to him....

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

kittymiss wrote: »
    anyone read the story midweek about some guys ear been bitten off and been mailed back to him....

:eek::eek:

Didnt hear about that, was it in Waterford???

Yep.... ear it is :)

http://www.herald.ie/news/killer-bit-off-mans-ear-then-posted-it-to-victim-2987409.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Funfair wrote: »

Seen that in the paper alright, didnt know yer man was from down ear though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

seanybiker wrote: »
    Seen that in the paper alright, didnt know yer man was from down ear though.
    thats a right EARful

WTF are some parents feeding their kids to have them grow up like this :confused: (not enough if he was hungry enough to bite a ear off) seriously though this county is gone to **** with scumbags ....

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

WTF are some parents feeding their kids to have them grow up like this :confused: (not enough if he was hungry enough to bite a ear off) seriously though this county is gone to **** with scumbags ....

Clearly not enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Any idea how the chap in hospital is doing??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Yep.... ear it is :)

http://www.herald.ie/news/killer-bit-off-mans-ear-then-posted-it-to-victim-2987409.html

That's him off the streets for a hell of a long time.
    The lad with 3 dogs has assumed his normal position outside of the Kentucky tonight !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement