Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Assault.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

nevermind

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kittymiss

another guy slashed in face neck and arms last night, on john st ,18 yr old scumbag arrested behind wacky..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Nypd wrote: »
    That's him off the streets for a hell of a long time.
    The lad with 3 dogs has assumed his normal position outside of the Kentucky tonight !
    kittymiss wrote: »
    another guy slashed in face neck and arms last night, on john st ,18 yr old scumbag arrested behind wacky..

18 yr old trying to make big name of himself in front of the hammer man maybe :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Hammers n screwdrivers..... they need to stop this and down tools !! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

i know how to stop it...
    anyone caught carrying a knife in their pocket should be giving 10 years in prison,
    they are out to do damage when carrying any kind of a wepon, SCUM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Funfair wrote: »

He was jailed for two years for the biting offence and also sentenced to four years for his part in an armed robbery at the filling station on the Park Road in Waterford City on November 25, 2010.
    Both sentences are to run concurrently.

Ah, the beloved concurrent sentencing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

If theres no room in prisons , bring back execution, zero tolerance is the way

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

hang the fcukers out of the bullpost on ballybricken on a sunday afternoon at 3pm,
    bring all the family along to watch and go for a few scoops in billy the hairy pigs pub after

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

On the previous night 11/01/12 Mr Dog assaulted another man with the leg of a table in barker st,the victim needed stitches to a head wound and gardai were called.Mr Dog got the weapon from a flat in wellighton sq,occupied by the person he assaulted the following night (12/01/12) with a hammer.Nice guy allright and allowed to walk the streets to do someone else over or worse.Two violent assault's in as many days,any other country in the world and he would be remanded in jail,But not in mother Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

On the previous night 11/01/12 Mr Dog assaulted another man with the leg of a table in barker st,the victim needed stitches to a head wound and gardai were called.Mr Dog got the weapon from a flat in wellighton sq,occupied by the person he assaulted the following night (12/01/12) with a hammer.Nice guy allright and allowed to walk the streets to do someone else over or worse.Two violent assault's in as many days,any other country in the world and he would be remanded in jail,But not in mother Ireland.

Actually he wants to be back inside he prefers it, he was telling my uncle who is from morrison's road near where three dog grew up. So that will not work to well either.

• Advertisement

deisedave wrote: »
    Actually he wants to be back inside he prefers it, he was telling my uncle who is from morrison's road near where three dog grew up. So that will not work to well either.

I was thinking of people being able to walk the street's in relative safety.Not what Mr Dog prefer's,actually Mr Dog getting his rectum,wrecked in jail seem's fair

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

He is the biggest scumbag that ever walked the streets of Waterford.Many years ago he bit part of a fellows ear off.Cnut should have been drowned at birth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Prick took a swing at me on the Quay about 20 years ago because I would not give him 'the loan' of a few quid. That's how long I remember him causing hassle.

How does someone get away with being a menace to society for so long !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭letsbet

thomasm wrote: »
    How does someone get away with being a menace to society for so long !!!

'cos people keep re-electing them to office ... oh sorry, wrong thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

I was thinking of people being able to walk the street's in relative safety.Not what Mr Dog prefer's,actually Mr Dog getting his rectum,wrecked in jail seem's fair

I do think that anyone who breaks the law should be punished, I do not know him very well I am just saying he was never bad to me and that is how I form my opinion on people. He deserves to get sent away for a long time for the hammer incident but he wont mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

He can be bad, but he is certainly not the worst in the town by a long shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

deisedave wrote: »
    I do think that anyone who breaks the law should be punished, I do not know him very well I am just saying he was never bad to me and that is how I form my opinion on people. He deserves to get sent away for a long time for the hammer incident but he wont mind.

What do ya think of hitler?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

kryogen wrote: »
    He can be bad, but he is certainly not the worst in the town by a long shot

Yeah hammer attacks not the worst by a long shot.
    Looks like scum acts like scum must be .....

Nypd wrote: »
    Yeah hammer attacks not the worst by a long shot.
    Looks like scum acts like scum must be .....

I didnt say he wasnt scum :confused:

Back in the early 90's, this," not the worst scumbag in the city",attacked a Garda outside the Beefy King one night and bit through the garda's uniform to inflict chest wound's,that needed stiches and a tetanus shot,as far as i remember he got a suspended sentence,what a joke.20 year's later and he is still going strong,i think it's about time to lay the blame where it belong's,Judge's,who live in Ivory tower's and have no idea of the real world and keep showing "the mercy of the court" to people who are clearly a danger to society.

• Advertisement

Damn right, the judicial system in this country is an absolute joke, plenty of people walking the streets who should have been locked up a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

kryogen wrote: »
    Damn right, the judicial system in this country is an absolute joke, plenty of people walking the streets who should have been locked up a long time ago.

+1
    I think we can all agree with that. Govt really made a mess of not building a massive prison when they had money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

y",attacked a Garda outside the Beefy King one night

nom nom nom

^^^^:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

nom nom nom
    ^^^^:confused::confused::confused:

He means it was tasty as! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

The dog man was walking down Barrack Street this morning.. are we sure he is the hammer man? as you would imagine he'd be locked up as he only got out a few weeks ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

He has to be convicted first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

The said person walked straight out in front of me on ballybricken earlier didn't give a **** about traffic taught he was invincible only for I had to stop for oncoming traffic to right of me he could of ended up on my bonnet poor lad ...... wonder how his latest victim is doing????

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

south wrote: »
    He has to be convicted first

True, however if he is the main suspect he should be remanded in custody especially with his long list of previous offences..

or anybody suspected of hitting someone with a hammer should not be walking the streets awaiting trial.

• Advertisement

www.wlrfm.com/news-and-sport/waterford-news/140685html

Threatened staff with a knife,charged with attempted robbery and still released to walk the street's looking for his next victim. :mad:
    The country is finished.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement