Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep my custom avatar?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 8:12pm

Is it possible to keep my current avatar even when my subscription expires later this month? I think I see old subscribers with their custom avatars even though the stars under their name are regular ones. I might be jumping to conclusions but it looks as if they have held onto their avatar?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ending the sub means losing the avatar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Slightly off-topic, but does the same apply to custom titles?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Yes it does. All features for subscribing are removed once a subscriber no longer pays their subscription. To start or continue subscribing, click here.
    OhMSGlive wrote: »
    Slightly off-topic, but does the same apply to custom titles?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement