Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Phone?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Looking for some suggestions on which phone to get. After breaking an expensive phone last year I reverted back to the cheap and cheerful Nokia 2760, its been on its last legs for a while and I was waiting for meteor to get the nokia X3-02 back in stock, they told me today that it has been discontinued so Im thinking of buying online! I dont like touchscreens and need a hard wearing phone as Im fairly severe on them. I saw this on Ebay just wondering has anyone had any experience with this seller? http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NOKIA-2760-MOBILE-FLIP-PHONE-BLUE-UNLOCKED-GRADE-CONDITION-/260932310997?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3cc0c717d5 Thanks

Advertisement