Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Public Apology to Blacknight Internet Solutions

Options
  • 12-01-2012 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Ok, I am writing this post with my head held very low and my tail between my legs.

I think it is only correct that I write this as my behavior on this forum today was both unacceptable and simply disgusting.

I behaved like a spoiled brat and this was all down to my own stupidity and lack of product knowledge, I had no right to do what I did
    (for those of you wondering,I was frustrated due to my own incompetence, I decided to air my frustration on out here in the open for all to see, Blacknight, a company that had done nothing wrong, and quite the opposite had done everything they could to assist me)

Had the roles been reversed I cannot say I would have handled the situation is the same professional manner as Blacknight.

I cannot say that I deserve the assistance that they have provided me, even now they continue to do so.

so here it is folks...

1: The tekkys were right all along

2: I deserve every bad name under the sun

3: I am very, very, very sorry for my stupid behavior earlier today.

4: I WILL be recommending Blacknight to those who wish to set up shop with them as I stated, the problem was 100% me and not them

5: I am writing this of my own free will, Blacknight did not request of me to do so.

6: Bad news for Blacknight as I WILL be renewing my membership with them when the period expired.

7: I am a complete idiot who deserves a slap. (I would have chosen a stronger word but this thread is not to be taken down)

8: I am very, very, very sorry

9: I am a self important idiot who deserves a slap.

10: Niamh, Michelle, Derek, Amy and Kathleen It's not my first apology to you, my sorry's have lost all value.
    My conscience is currently consuming me beyond belief. A box of hand crafted chocolates is on it's way to your office. (I sent it under either Niamh or Amy's name so please share evenly) You deserve more than that and don't deserve me as a customer at all, my words cannot rectify the damage caused by my rudeness.

Sincerely:

Louis The idiot. (no more tantrums)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Tellithowitis

ps.

I have informed Blacknight that I will never again moan or complain either to them or about them.

Any questions I have, I will check the forum.

thank you again for your undeserving support Blacknight.

No excuses, I was bang out of order.

Sincerely,

Louis the idiot

Advertisement