Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olive Garden Ratoath

Options
  • 12-01-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Closed until further notice!!
    A sign outside would have been nice, so that my babysitter didnt go to waste last night:mad:
    I had a deal voucher to use, hopefully will get that refunded though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just heard this today. I was suprised, thought they were doing well!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Another business gone?? :(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Heard on the grapevine that both Olive and the Auld Stand got broken in to the other night. Don't know if that's anything to do with it or not.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

<Mod snip>

Its obviously fairly recent though, because nobody seems to have heard about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Please refrain from the hear say comments
    my friends brothers girlfriends cousin said this or the likes.. Small towns and all that jazz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭plys

I have it from a reliable source that it is reopening mid-March under new management..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Was a nice spot but wasnt as good value as La Bucca. Early bird offers and set price menus were poor enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ha1n

I was just Wondering if anyone has got their vouchers refunded??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Don't think so. An aunt of mine got a voucher at Christmas and I think it's gone to waste.
    It's now been taken over by the same people who run Massimo's in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

Ha1n wrote: »
    I was just Wondering if anyone has got their vouchers refunded??
    I got refunded no problem, within a week of contacting the dealsite involved.

• Advertisement
Advertisement