Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone notice how dark it as this morning

• 12-01-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

very dark in shannon @ 8.00 was more like 5 or 6, lads in work said it was dark in limerick too

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Must be a Clare thing, and your Limerick friends are lying to you to keep you away.

At 08:00 this morning in Limerick the sun was shining, and Limerick residents were looking forward to yet another fantastic sunny day. It is not for nothing that Limerick gets called the Miami of the Mid-West. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

by Kess73:At 08:00 this morning in Limerick the sun was shining, and Limerick residents were looking forward to yet another fantastic sunny day. It is not for nothing that Limerick gets called the Miami of the Mid-West.

More like the Miami-vice of the Mid-west if all the newspapers are to be believed, plus recent Gardai stings etc. :D:D

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

tippman1 wrote: »
    More like the Miami-vice of the Mid-west if all the newspapers are to be believed, plus recent Gardai stings etc. :D:D

J.

I think that "honour" goes to Tipp town, or possibly Clonmel lol :D:D:D

I think that "honour" goes to Tipp town, or possibly Clonmel lol

Ha Ha.... you know we're very modest in Tipp and never brag about our great towns and their attributes ;)

J.

Ha Ha.... you know we're very modest in Tipp and never brag about our great towns and their attributes ;)

J.

Ha ha Tipp people must be raised to be modest :D;)

• Advertisement

Indeed we are...... it's inate, or genetic...or whatever the correct term is.

Are you sure though that the reason is modesty, or is it that there's nothing to brag about? :D;)

J.

Has to be something worth bragging about before you can be modest about it. :p

Edit: should have read the whole thread and seen that Snoopy said something similar. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

J.

Hi Jimmy Woulfe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sunrise is normally around 8:27 am at this time of year. If it is overcast then it takes the sun a bit longer to do it's thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

If you type in limerick sunrise to google it gives you the exact time. 8.40 tomorrow apparently. Not sure how accurate that is though.

Sunrise is normally around 8:27 am at this time of year. If it is overcast then it takes the sun a bit longer to do it's thing.

Read it here folks.....sun-up & sun-down for Limk.....same as in Tipp I'd guess :)

http://www.gaisma.com/en/location/limerick.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

very dark in shannon @ 8.00 was more like 5 or 6, lads in work said it was dark in limerick too
    Overcast weather ;) In simple language clouds.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Undercover FBI Agent

Absolute disgrace. I blame Enda Kenny :pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

.... you know we're very modest in Tipp

Ye've a lot to be modest about. ;)

Well, we do have the best football commentator in world history.....

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Ha ha Tipp people must be raised to be modest :D;)

All this fun and pleasantries should not be allowed on boards, come on mods!!!!! where's the sniping and back stabbing, oh poor world, how it has changed!!!!

It was dark in Limerick too I must confess :-((

All this fun and pleasantries should not be allowed on boards, come on mods!!!!! where's the sniping and back stabbing, oh poor world, how it has changed!!!!

It was dark in Limerick too I must confess :-((

Wasn't there a law introduced? Forcing us to be nice to Tipp people as they have so much to endure, what with being from Tipp and all that... :D

Posted by SnoopyGunner
    Wasn't there a law introduced? Forcing us to be nice to Tipp people as they have so much to endure, what with being from Tipp and all that...

I shall continue to maintain a dignified silence....;)

Posted by SnoopyGunner

I shall continue to maintain a dignified silence....;)

Or at least until a few hours on a giant hamster wheel generates enough electricity to turn on the pc so that you can post again. :D

• Advertisement

I give up....... ye Limerick crowd are much too smart for me.....fresh & green from the country.

Advertisement