Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to college after apprenticeship?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Nearly finished an Electrical Apprenticeship. I'm in my 4th year and all going well will be qualified in June 2012. I actually enjoy the college parts of the course, currently in phase 6. And although I've worked on some interesting sites in both Ireland and abroad with my company, I can't see myself doing it for the rest of my life.

I'm 26 now, and wondering what my options are with regards to college courses, fees, and the fact I'll be qualified before the start of the next acedemic year. If I have the Level 6 done, does this mean I could turn a 3/4 year course into a 2/3 year course?

Where would I found out information on my options?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Havent a Saloman Kalou

Your probably in dit they have career guidance there and its free. What area do you see yourself working in? Business/ engineering / Medical .Sky is the limit your still young

Advertisement