Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LA Beauty Salon Mullingar

Options
  • 12-01-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Popped into L.A. Beauty Salon on Mount Street today in Mullingar, it's just up for Topic Newsagents and beside Tynans Butchers. Never been before and I haven't heard anything about it to be honest so I wasn't too sure what to expect.

The lady that owns it, only opened it in the middle of October so it's very new. The reason I called in is because she's an exclusive Salon in Westmeath that uses Lycon Wax - which is absolutely brilliant on my skin & is pain free - music to me ears :-).

After my experience there today, I highly recommend this salon. She's also currently running specials for the whole month of January, where anything over 20e is 50% off, and anything under 20e, you get 20% off. So I basically got my waxing done for 12e. Delighted! I'll definitely be returning again soon to get alot more done!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Popped into L.A. Beauty Salon on Mount Street today in Mullingar, it's just up for Topic Newsagents and beside Tynans Butchers. Never been before and I haven't heard anything about it to be honest so I wasn't too sure what to expect.

The lady that owns it, only opened it in the middle of October so it's very new. The reason I called in is because she's an exclusive Salon in Westmeath that uses Lycon Wax - which is absolutely brilliant on my skin & is pain free - music to me ears :-).

After my experience there today, I highly recommend this salon. She's also currently running specials for the whole month of January, where anything over 20e is 50% off, and anything under 20e, you get 20% off. So I basically got my waxing done for 12e. Delighted! I'll definitely be returning again soon to get alot more done!

Thanks for the info Ciara. Must check this place out tomorrow.
    1 thing the feckin R has brought....great deals! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Thanks for the info Ciara. Must check this place out tomorrow.
    1 thing the feckin R has brought....great deals! :D

No problem at all!! Did you pop in? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

No problem at all!! Did you pop in? :)

Hey SSC!
    Yes...been in 3 times now I think!
    Laura is very good at what she does for sure.
    Have recommended her to a friend and she went in...was very happy and then went on to recommend her to another friend!
    Word of mouth is better than any brochues!
    Cheers again...

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Hey SSC!
    Yes...been in 3 times now I think!
    Laura is very good at what she does for sure.
    Have recommended her to a friend and she went in...was very happy and then went on to recommend her to another friend!
    Word of mouth is better than any brochues!
    Cheers again...

No worries at all! WOM is the way forward ;-)

Advertisement