Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2700mah rechargeable AA Batteries

Options
  • 12-01-2012 10:36pm

Hey all,

Religiously buy my AA 2700mah rechargeable Uniross batteries from MyMemory.co.uk, but they never seem to be in stock any more, and I need to get some, so was just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions?

I seen these on ebay;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390067662858?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

But don't think I trust them (plus the price is the same as I'd pay on MyMemory, but they're a generic battery, so... not sure).

Just thought I'd stick a thread up and see. I know 7 Day Shop do them, and a search gave me a thread saying their own-brand batteries were pretty good, but again, out of stock. :(

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Dont know if this helps KKV, but Lidl have there own brand batteries (2700mh NiMh AA bats) every so often for €3.99 per 4 pack.

I have used every brand out there of rechargeable battery... (great for kids toys) and i find the Lidl ones very good, especially on high drain devices like my digital camera and house phones.

I have tried the Aldi rechargeable bats and find them useless on high drain toys and devices. Uniross are up there with the best along with GP and Energizer in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Seems to be plenty of AA NIMH on 7Dayshop now
    All the stock levels say plenty?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,157 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Amazon have a selection of them but just remember you have to spend a min. £25 to qualify for free shipping

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Seems to be plenty of AA NIMH on 7Dayshop now
    All the stock levels say plenty?

Cheers. Have been out of stock every time I checked over the last fortnight!

Thanks everyone, but I think I'll try the 7dayshop ones and get uniross when they come into mymemory. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,157 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Is the delivery cost not around 9 or 10 euro with 7day shop?

• Advertisement
Advertisement