Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need drummer/base/keyboard for new Rock/blues covers band

Options
  • 12-01-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Based in Dublin.

We're setting up a new Rock covers band to make some dosh doing pubs/weddings. We've got a lot of miles (and years) on the clock, 2 guitarists so far and we're looking for drummer, bass and keyboard if possible. We'll cover old/new, i.e. Stones/Doors/Kinks/Kings of Leon/Snow Patrol etc.

Backing vocals/vocals a big help also!! So who wants to make some music and some money??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wickerman_1973

Bump - a couple of responses but still looking, drummers/keyboard players/bass players out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dom17

hi, i play the drums , where are you based/rehearse and when are you getting a rehearsal together

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wickerman_1973

Sorry mate, we've just got a full band together, but thanks for responding and good luck.
    The Wickerman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 crimsonking

Hi, if you ever need a dep or lose a member give me a shout, I'm a pro keyboard player and bass player, and I've years of experience playing the type of music you mention. Sending PM, if you could keep my contact details that would be appreciated.

Advertisement