Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sako optilock rings

• 12-01-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭

I'm looking for sako optilock medium rings in 30mm and i have a set of 30mm low rings to get rid of , if anyone can help please pm me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

Just out of curiousity what setup have you, just because i have a 56mm scope mounted on a varmint 75 on low rings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭sprocker spaniel

i have a tikka t3 with a leupold 4.4-14x50 and i need to mount a zeiss varipoint 3-12x56

i only have 2mm clearance with the leupold

im 99% sure my mounts are low and not extra low !

i never kept the packaging they came in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

Did you try the scope with the mounts you have ?
    Does your rifle have a standard or varmint barrel ?
    I know that the zeiss 6-24x56 scope will fit a sako varmint with 30mm low optilock rings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement