Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Das Racist

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Yeah man, love Das Racist, dudes making music that they want to that doesnt conform to anything. Picked up Relax a couple of weeks ago as well, it's awesome.

Michael Douglas, a million dollars, holla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Gonna go through their first two mixtapes tomorrow, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

a mate put me onto them some months back and I started with that pizza hut combination taco bell track and thought ehh wtf? I went back and tried all their stuff and I do like it but not sure quite why : ) Love that who's that broooooooooooooown track

Bigpoppa (Im at the combination pizza hut and taco bell what?)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I was listening to Sit Down, Man this morning. Excellent stuff.

They are playing a gig in Dublin in March as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I love them. Who's That Brown is probably my favourite of theirs.

• Advertisement

All 3 members are releasing mix tapes this year. Here is Heem's mixtape:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JN4YWK2B
    Heems (aka Himanshu Suri of Das Racist) released a free album today – Nehru Jackets features Mr. Mutha****in’ eXquire, Action Bronson, Childish Gambino and more.

The album also features youth members of Queens, NY community organization SEVA, with whom the tape was released to raise awareness about redistricting in the borough. More about SEVA here.

Advertisement