If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YAS-101

Options
  • 13-01-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I was looking at getting a sound bar in the near future and was looking at the Yanaha YAS-101. The problem is that your irish site doesn't have it. Your uk site does have it though : http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yas101/yama-yas101 .

So my question is, is it possible to have it delivered to Dublin and what would be the price in euro and the price of shipping. Thanks

Martin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey The Bobster.

I do not have any stock here in Belfast at the moment but our main warehouse has just recieved stock of them.

I should be able to have one delivered direct to you.

The Yamaha YAS101 ispriced at £199.95 / 244.99 Euro
    And delivery would cost £12.99 / 14.99 Euro

I hope this is of help!

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

Hi,

I am also interested in this soundbar and am dublin based - is there currently stock available?

Thanks Velcrow

Hey Velcrow.

We currently have no stock here in Belfast of the Yamaha YSA101 soundbar.

I could have it direct shipped from our main warehouse at the standard delviery charge of £12.99 as above.

Let me know what you think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

I could have it direct shipped from our main warehouse at the standard delviery charge of £12.99 as above.

Thanks Kenny

That sounds like a runner - 245 + 25 = 270 inc vat, correct?

I will PM you and we can take it from there?

Hey Velcrow.

Total would be 245 Euro for the YAS101 and only 15 Euro for the delivery.
    So altogether 260.00 Euro inc VAT.

If you drop me a PM then we can go from there ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Are these included in your sale? I'd like to get my hands on a Yamaha YAS-101 Soundbar, trying to pick it up at some sort of sale price...

Are these included in your sale? I'd like to get my hands on a Yamaha YAS-101 Soundbar, trying to pick it up at some sort of sale price...

No sale price on these I'm afraid :(

They are currently priced at £189.95 with £12.99 delivery. These are selling fast :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.