Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joey

Options
  • 13-01-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

Joey is trying to pull a bird in a pub.

After quite a few drinks and his standard chat up lines, she admits to him that she can't do anything because she is having her period.

At that point, Joey is so pissed and desperate that he doesn't care and takes her home anyway.

In the morning he wakes up alone in bed and tries to recall the events of the last night.

All he can remember that he brought a woman into his house and now she is gone.

Joey looks around to find his bed covered with blood. "I KILLED HER!", he thinks.

Joey looks at his hands covered with blood "THAT'S RIGHT - I KILLED HER!"

Devastated, he gets up and goes into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror:

:pac:"AND THEN I ATE HER!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement